flower progress-10

I was going to create another flower model, but instead I went back to the models that I already have and add in the animation and change the parts that I didn’t like. Here is an update for the last flower that I made. I had some problems when working in maya with this model, i lost my work for about 3 times and for the last time it finally worked. The tool that used the most were the skeleton tool, to be honest I was very confused about this tool when i was using it for my first and second model, but after using it over and over again i finally figured my way out of it. It used to take me at least an hour to figure out the positioning and the animation, now it will only take me 10-20min, and I the result is not bad!

Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 6.29.35 pm Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 8.48.10 pm Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 8.48.22 pm Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 8.48.41 pm Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 8.48.48 pm Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 10.09.14 pm Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 10.12.10 pm

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s